Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easel Card

This is a project that I submitted for the crop chocolate design team.  Its an easel card made using Basic Grey Wisteria paper, and a flower I made from Spellbinders Blossom 2.  There will be a video tutorial on how to make this flower on the Crop Chocolate blog in July.  If you haven't shopped Crop Chocolate you should take a look at their site.  They allow you to buy stuff and save it in your cart, you can then swap other items with other members which is a great feature.  If you are looking for a past deal post ISO (in search of) in the crop swap section and the members will do your best to help you.  I haven't been let down yet, the ladies on that site are awesome when comes to helping a fellow member.  Make sure you get the hot chocolate when you check out.  Its $2.50 for a grab bag worth at least $5.00 but I always get more than that.  Plus I love the surprise, its my favorite part of the order.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Corrie, This is a pretty card. I was wondering if you can make your photos larger so I can see your cards closer up?

    ReplyDelete