Monday, August 22, 2011

Ducks go out to play

I was going through my pictures and realized I never posted a picture of the focus group project I made when the Crop Chocolate focus group was set up.  I made this layout because I loved the "Ducks go out to play" news paper clipping from the pitter patter line and it matched the picture so well.  When my daughter was a baby I had her pictures done once a month at the local studio when they would have a walk in special for $8.  She was such a sweet baby and loved getting her picture taken.  I did the same for my son because I didn't want the picture comparison when they got older.  Plus I am much better at scrapbooking then when I first started so his album will probably be nicer.




Blog Candy Alert !
I just wanted to give a heads up about blog candy, I am waiting for my current Crop Chocolate order to come in and then I will post some blog candy so stay tuned because it should be this week sometime.

Products used:
MM Pitter Patter Paper
MM Pastel Brads
Spellbinders Labels 14
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment