Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pop Up Slider Card

I created this card for the latest Crop Chocolate challenge which is to make a project based on a song.  My husbands birthday is coming up and it's been on my mind.  I have to admit I really struggle to make masculine cards, I think its because I am a flower junkie.  I love flowers and flourishes and they obviously just don't go on masculine cards.  I had been seeing these pop up slider cards lately and decided to finally try one, its been one of those techniques on my to do list for years.  I am really happy with how it turned out and I think I have found a go to card for masculine birthdays.

Card Closed

Card Pulled Open

Closeup of Cupcake Embellishment

Supplies used:

MME 6x6 Stella and Rose Hattie
Spellbinders Big Scallop Circle Large
Spellbinders Creative Page Tabs 
MS Punch

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I really need to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another great idea and I just know your husband will love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete