Monday, May 7, 2012

Crop Chocolate Challenge # 2

Crop Chocolate is running an online crop and you have till May 13th to enter. This was for the something new challenge. The challenge was to create a project using CC supplies and one of your new scrapbook supplies.  This is one challenge I really struggled with, it seemed that everything I tried did not work.  Orginally I tried to stamp a Bo Bunny stamp in a glue pad and use glitter but it didn't stick (work on the test paper just not the cardstock I wanted to use).  Next I tried the stamp with a flower and again the test runs looked okay but on a large scale it failed.  Finally out of frustration I chose my Teresa Collins Noel and Notes Cardstock which I just got and turned it over for this nice damask pattern and made a flower to go with it.  Not what I planned but after 2 failed attempts I am happy.  I picked up some stamp and stick powder afterwards and I will give it a try with the glitter when it comes in.




No comments:

Post a Comment