Monday, October 22, 2012

Crop Chocolate Announcement

I am so excited that I get to share some great news, I have been accepted to the next Crop Chocolate design team.  My new term will start on January 1st so I won't be able to share any DT projects for a while but I am excited to be back on the team.  I love Crop Chocolate, they have the best customer service I have ever seen and the community is so helpful and welcoming that you really need to check it out yourself.  For the DT Application we had to do two projects, one that reflected us as a crafter and one that was outside your box.  For my outside of the box project I made a candle holder that fellow DT member Karen made here, to be honest this was a huge struggle for me.  Several times I was sure this would be the next pinstrosity but I had too much time invested to start over.  I thought once I got the candle holder made I was in the clear but the flower was very frustrating and took a long while to get looking right.



Supplies used:

  • Stella and Rose Hazel 6x6
  • Silhouette Cameo (flower)
  • Spellbinders Rose Creations
  • Bling
  • Twine

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Corrie! I know you will enjoy your time on the DT. Your candle holder is lovely and the flower turned out so well. I bet you are glad you stuck at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your candle holder, Corrie! The soft colors make it look very elegant! So glad to be on the DT with you!!

    ReplyDelete