Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mini Album

I have been meaning to post this project for awhile but it took me awhile to find the pictures.  I made this mini album for my husband as a Christmas gift, I took pictures before I added photo's.  It would have been nice to get photo's standing up of the pages but I was sneaking around trying to get this done.  One thing I noticed is that I didn't take a photo of the slide out photo mats.  Watch the video and you can see more of it, this album was inspired by a Paper Phenomenon brag book, I got the binding idea from this video, and the cover from fellow DT member Kathy Clayton.  This was my first time attempting anything this complicated and I loved how it turned out.



Here is the video I made of the album on YouTube




Here are the photo's of the pages, next time I will make my husband help prop it up for the photo's but this time I couldn't.

Supplies used:  DCVW Be Mine, FP Winterwonderland, Spellbinders Create Page Tabs, Spellbinders Scallop Hearts. Spellbinders Hearts

















2 comments:

  1. Great job,Corrie! You can tell you put a lot of time into this. Hope DH appreciates that :) Thanks for adding all video and all the photos, they are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete