Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Mini's

Today I am sharing the first of three mini albums I made for Christmas gifts.  This is actually the last one I made and it was for my daughter.  I made the other two for my mom and my mother in law and when she saw them she asked for one.  I have to admit it was a bit of a rush to finish hers in time but I love how it turned out and so did she.  Once I have all three posted I will link a video showing each album since they are very hard to photograph.  One thing that is hard to see in the pictures is that each page has a top pocket with a tab that holds photo mats for more photos.  This style album holds tons of 4x6 pictures and makes a great gift for non scrappers since they don't need to crop the pictures down.


 
Supplies used:  MME Miss Caroline, Spellbinders Flying Beauties, Spellbinders Creative Page Tabs, MS Doiley Border Punch, Distress Ink, Glitter Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment