Friday, March 28, 2014

Birthday Card

|I made this card for the Stack a holic challenge at DCWV and also for the FWF at Unity.  It's actually a birthday card for my husband which is why I used a little cork heart and the be mine papers from DCWV.  They are still one of my favorite collections and I have made him a few projects with that stack (I actually loved it so much I bought another).  I am also on a cork kick lately ever since I discovered I could cut in with my spellbinders, I thought it was just the touch it needed.



 
Products used: DCWV BE Mine, Cork, Spellbinders Feathers, Spellbinders Be mine, CTMH Ink, Unity Stamps Blossom Stackers

13 comments:

  1. Great take on this sketch, Corrie. Fun way to use up the scraps on my craft table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant card!
    Found you on the Unity - Friends with Flair Hop, March 28, 2014.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your papers, cool sketch! Love the stamp w/ the deco under it! Great job! I followed you from Friends w/ Flair Friday!
    Peace,
    KrisyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corrie ! Love your card, especially the adorable cork heart! I've never seen that DCWV stack, but I can see why you love it!
    I actually made a couple of cards with stamps I won from you&Unity. They are very cute stamps, so thanks again for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great guy card! Will have to remember to cut cork dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty with the nice paper choices and the feather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, love those papers. You nailed the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful!! love your interpretation of the sketch, and what a great way to use the cork! thanks for joining in the dcwv march challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always like ways to use my bits and pieces. The little cork heart is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, this looks lovely! I really love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy do I love this, Corrie! Great papers and that cork heart is perfect with your design!

    ReplyDelete