Friday, March 14, 2014

Valentine ATC

I have to admit I am not much an ATC maker (I have only done them once) but I didn't want to miss out on the ATC swap with some of my old CC friends so I bit the bullet and tried them again.  I am hoping to make an ATC wallet like I saw from G45 around CHA time and I figured I needed some ATC's to go in it. I also realized I can cut cork with my spellbinders which is my favorite part of these and I can't wait to try that again.




Supplies used: DCWV French Country Stack, Cork, Spellbinders, Je t-aime Unity Stamp, CTMH Ink

14 comments:

  1. This turned out fantastic, Corrie. I am not much of an ATC maker, myself, but when I did do them, they were quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, They are fun. You can use them in a Project life album too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC turned out very pretty. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty ATC... the cork hearts are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job on this ATC! Love the collage background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I didn't know you could cut cork with SB. Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Corrie. This is gorgeous with the beautiful stamping just the way you made it. Lovely colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty ATC, Corrie! Pretty, pretty stamps and colors. Gotta love that cork in the die cutter, right? Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely ATC! The cork is a really nice touch, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATC, Corrie. And the cork hearts are a nice touch. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow it sure turned out beautifully Corrie!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete