Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spellbinders Card Box Purse

Here in Canada the kids are still in school till the end of June and I have been busy with teacher gifts.  I am incredibly lucky that both of my kids have great teachers and great afterschool care but the downside is that I need to make a lot of gifts.  I plan on giving the secreatary a nice set of cards and I wanted something nice to put them in so I made a card purse.  I think these purses are so much fun to make and look so cute.  The cards are still a work in progress (I just can't find a design I like that, I can also mass produce).  I cut the strap out of felt using a spellbinders border die and used the A2 Bracket Border die to decorate the front. 


 
Supplies used: Spellbinders A2 Bracket Border 1, Spellbinders Floral Doiley Accents, DCWV Skys the Limit Stack, Felt, Brads


No comments:

Post a Comment