Thursday, July 31, 2014

Checking in from Summer

WOW I can't believe its been almost a month since I posted.  I have a backlog of projects to post but we have been busy this summer at the trailer we just got and I have no internet access there.  To top it off we have been transforming the add a room so that I can scrapbook in it.  Happy to say that got finished last weekend so this weekend I can relax and work on some stuff (even if I just edit photos to post when I get back).

My downstairs craft area was an absolute disaster from the kids latest projects so I decided after cleaning and putting stuff away a sketch would be a great place to start.  Here is the sketch



and here is my take on it




Supplies used:  DCWV French Country Stack, DCWV Pastel Stack, Unity PH Stamps, Spellbinders Blossom 2, Spellbinders Floral Flourish

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty papers and design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice take on the sketch, soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and layout, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow neat ideal love the flower and the colors of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful--I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been missef! Great card and what a fabulous sketch to select! Glad you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete