Monday, August 11, 2014

What's up Doc?

Just getting caught up with some projects that I haven't posted, I am starting to finish my son's 1st year album and I love looking at how he has grown.  I started this layout while punching some hexagons from scraps at the time I was at a crop and didn't have time to finish.  When I got home it sat in a pile till I found it again and decided to finish it.  I love use of hidden journaling pockets at this one is no different.  This is the doctor who delivered both of my children, he was such a great doctor I remembered being so happy that I got him as my OBGYN.  I loved using the hexagons that I had to scour and find a die set for more sizes and I am happy to say I did.  They are so much fun to work with.


It's hard to see in the photo but I popped up some of them for a bit of added dimension


Supplies used:  MME paper, Spellbinders Tab Creations, Spellbinders Font 1 Upper and Lower case

No comments:

Post a Comment