Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Teacher Appreciation

I was going through posts, and realized I never posted the teacher appreciation mini albums I made for my children's teachers last June.  I was waiting till I gave the teachers their gifts but then never got around to posting the actual albums.  My kids were so blessed to have amazing teachers last year, and in fact my daughter was in tears that her teacher was changing schools.  I decided to make them mini albums and DCWV stacks are perfect for this.  You get so many coordinating elements and papers it makes it easy to put them together.  I am posting the album I made for my daughters teacher, and in the next day or two I will post the two I made for my son's teachers.  Each page has a pocket at the top with a photo mat to pull out, and the mats are all 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" so all the teacher needs to do is add photo's.  I try to make albums for non scrappers easy this way, since I know a lot of them won't want to trim pictures, etc.  I also used the cut apart cards in the stack, and put them in the pockets so they can add journaling etc.





Supplies used: DCWV Sky's the Limit stack, Spellbinders Creative Page Tabs





2 comments:

  1. Wow Corrie ! You make THE BEST mini albums. I love that they are so perfectly user friendly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, they are so lucky to get one of your masterpieces

    ReplyDelete