Sunday, December 28, 2014

Don't be afraid to Sparkle

One of my resolutions for this year is to get some more layouts done.  I have a huge pile of pictures waiting to be scrapped and a ton of paper and supplies and I need to get using them more.  I plan on entering some challenges and this one is for the Hiding in My Craftroom challenge #180.  A while ago I won some washi tape and sequins from Hazel and Ruby, the package with the sequins had a picture on the back that said "Don't be afraid to sparkle a little brighter darling".  I kept the package because I loved this quote.  When I saw this paper from Craft Smith I knew it would be perfect for this quote.  I have also been experimenting with Decoden Bling and made the letters in Darling with a silicone mold.  I love the way the letters turned out, they were just perfect for this layout.



Closeup of the lettering


Supplies used: Craftsmith Holiday Elegance, Craftsmith Natural Luxery, Decoden Bling, Cameo, Hazel and Ruby Sequins

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout! I am with you on the ton of pictures to scrap and all of the paper! I'm hoping to convince DH that he should make me a scrap room on the main level (one of the 4 bedrooms) this winter. I can't deal with the basement anymore. It's too dark and basement-y :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fantastic it sparkles in just the right way!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! What a wonderful saying. So precious!
    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha
    –HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete