Saturday, May 28, 2016

Shadow Box

Here is a shadow box I made from spellbinders dies and chipboard.  I used to have a tutorial on Instructagram on how to make you own shadow box but when I went to link it I realized it was gone, so I will make another using step by step photos.  I also layered the flowers by stamping them multiple times, cutting, and then layering  various pieces of the flowers but its so hard to get the dimension of this in a picture.  First I was fighting with a reflection and shadows from the frame and then second trying to get a good shot of the inside bits it really tough but it is very dimensional and nicer in real life.


Supplies used: Unity Stamps, Shinhan Touch Markers, Enamel Dots, Spellbinders Scallop Squares, Squares, Floral Flourishes

No comments:

Post a Comment