Monday, August 21, 2017

Growing in Unity Day # 1

I am so excited, I can't believe its that time already but I am incredibly honored to be this weeks Growing in Unity Girl for the week veteran.  They have such great quality stamps and amazing sales (seriously who can resist them, I know I can't).   I have been buying Unity stamps for about 4 years and have built up a considerable inventory.  This week I am going to use some of the stamps I bought but haven't used.  I will start with this one, I have a whole collection of these and they are some of my favorites. 


Please leave a comment and at the end of the week I will randomly select two winners who will receive a prize pack of 25 random unity stamps.  Good luck to everyone.



Supplies used: Unity Stamps, CTMH Ink, Stamp Tool, AC Cardstock, Doily Die

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Corrie!
    I have some of those stamps
    that I haven't used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. So pretty with floral background

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors you chose, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the floral background and the coordinating doily and ink colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colours! I have a couple of these stamps as well- pretty paper and coloured ink, and you are done. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I've not seen this stamp before. Love it! I too have a lot of those "stamps I haven't used"

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowery paper in the background is perfect--I like how you used an aqua in for the sentiment. I tend to always use black--I love the color instead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the colors and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card. Love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not seen this stamp before, but I've seen some of the others like it. This is a fun one. I love the floral card base. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great BFF card...had not seen that stamp either! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. The pretty BG colors are perfect with the ink color you used on the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color of the ink for the stamp. I get stuck in a rut using black or brown for my stamping. Thanks for the inspiration to break out of that rut.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card! I have a few Unity stamps I haven't used yet. It's time to get busy!

    ReplyDelete