Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Growing in Unity Day # 2

Thanks for stopping by again for my growing in Unity Week.  I just love their stamps and one of my favorite lines in the Phyllis Harris stamps.  She also sells prints on Etsy and I have bought some for the kids rooms (she will also customize them for you).  I decided to use one of my Phyliss Harris stamps and went back to one of my absolute favorites.  My daughter will be starting a new school soon and I always thought this stamp was so inspiring for girls.  It's been one of my favorite and well used stamps of hers, but there are so many favorites.



Please leave a comment and at the end of the week I will randomly select two winners who will receive a prize pack of 25 random unity stamps.  Good luck to everyone and don't forget to check yesterdays post, I will be selecting from all the comments.

Supplies used: Unity Stamps, Touch Markers, MME Paper, Memento Ink

14 comments:

  1. Love Phyllis stamps. They just make me smile with the feeling the subjects portray. Lovely coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis Harris is one of my favorite Unity artists too! She creates such inspiring images and sentiments. I love that you're using this for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Phyllis Harris stamps. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a stand alone. Good luck to your girl at her new school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. I like the simplicity of it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp. Reminds me to take a deep breath, feel the sunshine and just enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice creation. Phyllis Harris stamps are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very sweet card! I love Phyllis Harris kits too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Phyllis Harris stamps, they're probably my favorite Unity stamps. Such a cute card!! I don't yet have this stamp, but it's on my wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phyllis Harris - what you did with that stamp and sentiment is awesome! I feel the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS card. That's a great thing about Phyllis Harris stamps - they do most of the work for us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card for inspiration. Keeping it simple lets the stamp make the statement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card and something our daughters need to know.

    ReplyDelete