Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Growing in Unity Day # 3

Welcome to day # 3 of my Growing in Unity Week.  I made this set of thank you notes to give as a small gift.  I usually make a bunch of these for teacher gifts since I know they like to give out thank you notes (teaches the kids good manners too).  This is a sentiment stamp set and is perfect for mass producing a project.  I like to use a stamp positioning tool to make it go so much faster.  I used my envelope punch board and made some envelopes with some old paper I had from when I first got started in scrapbooking.




Supplies used:  Unity Stamps, CTMH Ink, Memento Ink, Stamp Tool

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, so pretty on its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those would make a really great Christmas gift...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy card
    I have that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty set of thank yous! I love the sentiment font!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, and that's cool you give them as sets for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! These would be a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards...and simple...but yet elegant! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and what a great card to mass produce, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and making envelopes from the old paper is a great way to use it up and make the notes special.

    ReplyDelete