Thursday, August 24, 2017

Growing in Unity # Day 4

Thanks for stopping by for my forth day of Growing in Unity.  Since I made a card for my daughter I wanted to make one for my son.  I love this set from Phyllis Harris and I remember seeing a quick tip about stamping on vellum so I dug some out of the stash and used it for this.  I love how it turned out but let me tell you coloring is tough because it takes a long time for the ink to dry and then adhering it is hard.  I am typing with sticky fingers because I used spray glue and I swear that stuff gets everywhere.



Please leave a comment and at the end of the week I will randomly select two winners who will receive a prize pack of 25 random unity stamps.  Good luck to everyone and don't forget to check yesterdays post, I will be selecting from all the comments.

Supplies used: Unity Stamps, Vellum, Touch Markers

9 comments:

  1. I know your son will appreciate it. Making cards for my son and daugher (ages 24 & 26) is something I love. My son just told me he saves them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I love the look of the vellum!
    I bought an adhesive that is supposed to work well with vellum, but I can't remember where I put it! The spray glues are messy and I thought the roll of adhesive would be great to try out... ha! I'll find it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and I'm sure your son will love it.
    Love Phyllis Harris stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I absolutely love Phyllis Harris stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I'm sure your son will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I need to get a set of boy stamps so I can make one for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I really like the shadow under the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card! I like stamping/coloring on vellum and I agree, it takes forever to dry! You did a beautiful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 2 girls but am sure to make all even in cards too ! This is a great set
    from Unity... you feel that he can do it!!

    ReplyDelete